1. Ramsay has a black belt in karate
He won’t be afraid of punching you. In an interview with Playboy, he talked about his experience with a contestant in Hell’s kitchen who tried to hit him.
“I have a black belt in karate. I love boxing. And can look out for myself.”
2. He doesn’t watch his own TV shows.
In an interview with Playboy, Gordon came up with a statement like-
“I don’t want to get self-obsessed and start thinking about putting makeup on and watching the way I walk. “Oh, did I really say that?” Fuck it. It is what it is. I’d rather watch Deadliest Catch or go out for dinner.”
3. Gordon’s restaurants have a total of seven Michelin stars. To compare, Joël Robuchon holds 28 stars.
4. There’s one food he will always order if it’s on a menu in any restaurant.
Gordon stated in a recent Reddit takeover beef Wellington is his first choice for all the time.
“whether it’s in the middle of Milan or the middle of Paris or the middle of New York.”
5. If he could cook for just one celebrity, it would not be Donald Trump. It would be Hillary Clinton.
6. If Gordon weren’t a chef, he would be a Navy SEAL. In Quora, he stated
“I would probably be a Navy SEAL. They are disciplined.”
7. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay is the longest-running restaurant in London which is still holding three Michelin stars.